In this episode, I have Patrick Consing, Tuhon in Sayoc Kali, Master Instructor of Kapatid Martial Arts in Pleasantville NY and one of most influential people I turn to for mentorship.
- If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand
- Everything begins with thought
- I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
- If you act like a stranger, you’re going to be treated like a stranger.
- A talk on optimism with a black belt class
- Training dictates how you can do everything
- Factors that help create success
- Why do people get stuck?
- If a plan is created for success, then why not follow it?
- Something that you can always do
- Pain and change
- Willingness to make your training work
- Faith in your training
- Accessing your resources
- Your accomplishments and deeds
- Welcoming mistakes
- Ignoring preparations
- Why can’t you avoid training
- Staying sharp
- Everyday you should be seeking
- Don’t forget who forged you
- Exercise trust in your mentors
- Addressing the need to take a break
- Communication and being connected
- Character based training
- Self selections
- Its alright to learn something new
- If you’re already a master, why are you here?
- Have the capacity for more
- Always trust in your training
- Attribution to the source, Pamana Tuhon Sayoc
- Be the sharpest blade you can be
Sayoc Kali: sayoc.com
Kapatid Martial Arts: http://www.kapatidmartialarts.com